GradeMarkTM (Online Markup) for Assignments Folders Overview
- Enabling Plagiarism Detection automatically enables the Online Markup (GradeMarkTM) feature for the Assignments Folder. There are no customized settings at the instructor level for the Online Markup feature. To enable the Plagiarism Detection (Originality CheckerTM) features, see the Enable and Configure Originality Checker Options in the Assignments article.
- For an overview of this tool and brief video covering how to use the features mentioned below, view this video which gives an overall demo of Feedback Studio: https://www.turnitin.com/regions/apac/feedback-studio-demo
- TurnItIn's Originality Reports can be used as a teaching tool about proper citation.
- File types checked by TurnItIn: TurnItIn support documentation
- The Plagiarism Detection feature in the D2L Assignments tool uses the TurnItIn Originality CheckTM software. The Online Markup feature that is enabled automatically when Plagiarism Detection is turned on for a D2L Assignments uses the TurnItIn GradeMarkTM software
- CCCOnline instructors do not have direct login access to the TurnItIn website. Access is only available via D2L.
Article ID: 109
Created On: Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 12:10 PM
Authored by: Sean Renner [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: https://kb.ccconline.org/article.php?id=109