Grade Assignment Submissions Using a Rubric
Complete the following steps to grade Assignments folder Submissions using an attached D2L Rubric.
- Go to the Assignments tool>Click the Submissions Folder title to review the Folder Submissions
- From the Submission List>Click the Evaluate link to the right of the student's name and submission info
- In the Evaluation pane on the right>Click the Rubric Icon to complete the rubric and assess the student's submission
- In the Assess Rubric window>Click the appropriate radio button criteria options to score the submission
- Click the Save and Record button
- in the Evaluation pane, verify the score has transferred correctly from the rubric to the Score box>Input additional comments in the Feedback box>Click Publish to record the feedback and score the the Grades tool [Clicking Save Draft will allow you to come back Publish the student's score and feedback at a later date]
Note: Students will need to review the completed rubric from the Assignment Folder Submission View. They will not see the completed rubric from the Grades tool. Only the score and feedback are recorded in the Grade item.
Article ID: 163
Created On: Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Last Updated On: Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:07 PM
Authored by: Amy Sorensen [Amy.Sorensen@cccs.edu]
Online URL: https://kb.ccconline.org/article.php?id=163