Webex for D2L - Classroom Collaboration for Students
The first time you go to the Classroom Collaboration tab from the Webex Education Connector in your course, sign in using your Webex Teams credentials:
- Click the button to “sign in to Webex Teams”
- In the new window that opens, enter your official school email (ending in @student.cccs.edu) and click Next
- In the next page, enter the username as “CCC\your-S-number”
It is critical that you enter CCC\ as the domain for Webex Teams
- Enter your active directory password (email/computer password)
Send a Message
You can post messages in the space that are visible to all the other users either in real time if they are online or for when they sign in at a later time
- When you send a message to a space, all the members of that space can see your message.
- When you send a message to a person for the first time in Cisco Webex Teams, you create a conversation just between the two of you. The next time you message that person, your conversation picks up right where you've left it.
- From the Webex Education Connector in your course, go to Webex Teams > Spaces.
- Select the space or the person you want to send a message to.
- Write your message and press enter.
Share a File
Easily and quickly share a file, like a lecture notes or a group project, using Classroom Collaboration. You have a few different options for sharing files.
Drag and drop the file into the message area or click + Attachment and select a file.
Select Share to send the file.
Article ID: 423
Created On: Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 9:29 AM
Last Updated On: Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 9:29 AM
Authored by: Kristin Rivedal [Kristin.Rivedal@cccs.edu]
Online URL: https://kb.ccconline.org/article.php?id=423