Using Single User Groups for Special Access
This process assumes that a category for single user, member-specific groups has been created in your course. If this group style is not available in your course, please contact ProfHelp.
To release a course link to a specific user (for special access to [insert vendor name here)
- Navigate to the module in content with the link to the student specific assignment
- From the dropdown menu on the link, select “Edit properties in place”
- Click the text that reads “Add dates and restrictions”
- Click the “Create” button under Release Conditions
- In the popup window, select Classlist>Group enrollment from the dropdown menu labelled Select Condition Type
- In the new dropdown menu labelled “Group”, find the name of the student for whom a special accommodation or extension is being granted.
- Click the Create button
- If needed, add start and end dates
- If there are multiple students being granted identical accommodations or extentions, you may repeat the process outlined above but be sure to change the dropdown to “Any condition must be met”.
Article ID: 480
Created On: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 1:58 PM
Last Updated On: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 1:58 PM
Authored by: Kristin Rivedal [Kristin.Rivedal@cccs.edu]
Online URL: https://kb.ccconline.org/article.php?id=480